Note, that the content of this article is obsolete and is provided for the historical reasons only. The newest release notes and links to the newest SDK versions can be found here.
There is also a comprehensive article about the Clearing House integration available under this link.
On 2020-06-26, new versions of Connect Id SDKs have been released in order to allow Member Associations to implement Clearing House requirements. This article presents the details of the functionalities introduced.
Please note the following:
- Complete release notes and links to download the SDKs can be found here
- New versions of SDKs contain changes related to the Clearing House as well as general bug fixes and improvements. If you kept your SDK up-to-date, this upgrade will be straightforward. If your SDK is old, the upgrade may take longer due to changes introduced in previous SDK versions.
- The changes listed above are considered to not be breaking. The only exception would be if you have already implemented TMSAddPlayer or TMSUpdatePlayer using RegistrationFacade. In such a case you will have to refactor your code to use TmsFacade instead.
- a how-to article on the integration with the Clearing House can be found here
Clearing House regulations enforce the implementation of the following three scenarios:
- Domestic Transfer Declaration [NRS<-->TMS]
- Proof of Payment [NRS-->TMS]
- First Pro Registration [NRS<-->TMS]
To support these scenarios technically, a new base level element has been created in SDK called TmsFacade (analogous to the standard RegistrationFacade). TmsFacade is responsible for handling communication with TMS. Previously existing methods (TMSAddPlayer and TMSUpdatePlayer) have been moved from the RegistrationFacade to the newly created TmsFacade.
Domestic Transfer Declaration [NRS-->TMS]
Allows NRS to declare a domestic transfer. Information is sent to TMS and confirmation is sent back.
Two new types of messages were defined: domestic-transfer-declaration and domestic-transfer-confirmation.
A new method was implemented on TmsFacade for declaring a domestic transfer and waiting for a reply from TMS.
Proof of Payment Message [NRS-->TMS]
Allows NRS to send a proof of payment document in correlation to the previously declared transfer. A new type of message was defined: proof-of-payment.
A new method was implemented on TmsFacade for sending proof of payment documents.
First Pro Registration [NRS-->TMS]
Allows NRS to send information about the first professional registration of a player. Information is sent to TMS and confirmation is sent back.
Two new types of messages were defined: first-pro-registration and first-pro-registration-confirmation.
A new method was implemented on TmsFacade for sending information about the first professional registration of a player and waiting for a reply from TMS.